Thursday, August 15, 2013

Each Day it Gets Better

This week things were a lot better. It seem that I am finally getting the whole thing of been a mom. Zoey finally sleep for FOUR hours and it give me hope that things will get better as she grow and continue to   teach her.
On friday we took my mom to the hot spring lava here in Idaho and while she was enjoying the hot springs pool, Dallin, Zoey and I had a nice picnic. That they was the first day that I got out of the house in a whole week and it felt really good. I have to confess that for a while or since I give birth to Zoey Ive been very emotional for no reason which it makes me believe that I have the "Baby Blues". Sometimes I start crying and I have no reason why I just have the urge to just cry, even when I am laughing. They said its normal for mom to get it but I just wish I would stop being a baby. I am a mom I cant cry only babies cry at least that is what I think when I start crying.

Here are some pictures of this week.





In addition this Sunday we had Zoey's baby blessing and again I cry the whole blessing. It was an amazing experience and I am grateful that I have a husband that is worthy to be able to give her a blessing. 

Here are some of the pictures. 








Over all it has been an amazing week and I am extremely grateful for everything that God has giving me and the opportunity to raise this beautiful child. 

Here is a little pick of one of the outfits that we will be doing for our family picture . Go Seahawks !


No comments:

Post a Comment