Thursday, October 27, 2011

Friendship

Today I had the chance to go back to my old pictures and bring back memories of hight school and of my two best friends. on top of that, I got to Skype with my mama bear deni. I have to say that I miss her terribly. I realize that even when we are so far apart, and take different paths in life we would still be friends. We have known each other for about eight years and we have being through a lot together. I know that we would always be there for each other and our friendship has proved that. I found a quote that I thinks is so true.“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” and that is how I feel about this two girl in my life. 


Here are some old picture of our high school adventures. 












<3 Pao 

No comments:

Post a Comment