Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Babies' Names



So Dallin and I love to sometime take the time and look for our future babies name. We want to have one boy and three girls, or two boys two girls, but we would take what ever God will send us. 
Here are some of the names that we are thinking for our feature babies , what do you guys thing? 

Girls 
Michelle Andrea Crane 
Sophia Love Crane 
Paulina Elizabeth Crane 
Ava Olivia Crane 




Boys: 
Gavin Arthur Crane 
Landon David Crane 
Milo Dillon Crane or Milo Dallin Crane 
Alexander Augustus Crane
Jack Alexander Crane 

<3 Pao 

3 comments:

  1. These are sooo cute picking out baby names is a lot of fun not going to lie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is !!! I love it I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. attractive piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend arjun, i have read best posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, babies names

    ReplyDelete