Thursday, August 22, 2013

She Is One Month Old !

Today is Zoey's one month birthday. I cant believe its been a month already. She is growing so fast and learning so much. Zoey can already follow my eyes and voice when I talk to her, She can sleep 5 hours in the night starting yesterday and I can put her in her crib and she will fall asleep without me rocking her. Its amazing how babies learn all this things so fast and how they grow so fast too.
Now that I am getting her on a schedule, I can see the light of the tunnel. I am not that emotional anymore, I can breastfeed her and it wont hurt and I am feeling a lot more confident in becoming the mom Zoey needs me to be.

Anyways here is a video of last night. We keep her up for four hours and she got so tire that she was using her hands to help her g to sleep.



                                                        In here is her one Month Picture


Happy One Month Zoey ! 

3 comments:

  1. That's so wonderful! I'm so happy she hit 5 hours and that you're not hurting as much any more :) I LOVE the video haha she's adorable sucking on her hand. I hope that you're getting some sleep now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole hopefully the 5 hrs sleep at night can last more than just one day .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness she's ADORABLE!! I love it Paola!!

    ReplyDelete