Monday, October 28, 2013

13 & 14 Weeks , Zoey is growing !

So I have a confession to make .... I am obsess with my daughter. I love her so much and Ive only had her for 3 months how is this possible.
Everyday I take about 50000000 pictures of her and all I want to do is post them on FB, instagram and any other social media. I am one of does mom's that people get tire of seeing post of their baby after another post... I need to stop !

Zoey is 14 weeks and growing so fast. She has been kind off fussy the past 2 days, we just found out she just started teething =(. She can hold her feet, her head is stronger and she stared  to roll over. She still sleeps her 10 hrs and she decided that she likes her hand more than her binky.

Here are some of picture "more pictures" lol





She e loves to see herself in the mirror 





Her hair is long enough for two pony tails 


Made her a Bow organizer for 14 dollars =)





Sometimes ZOey doesn't know if she wants to cry or laugh ... her emotion are all over just like her mom ... lol 


Hope everything is well 

<3 comment-3--="">

No comments:

Post a Comment