Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My New Life



So lately I have being feeling a little bit overwhelm with what I need do in life and what is exactly is what the Lord want me to do. Being a mother is my number one goal in life but I know I have something else I need to do. Recently I went to see a speaker her name is Susan Preton and she really open my eyes about life. She raise eight kids, was the CEO of a technology company and now she owns her own business and she is 62 years old.( how the heck did she did all that )  Her business is helping many kids around the world to speak english, specially handicap kids that have a hard time learning to speak and write. Susan help me see that anything you put your mind to it you can accomplish. I know that anything that I put my mind I can accomplish but its not going to come easy.  Then today I saw this video and I could not stop crying because she assures me that anything you really put your mind into you can do and that life its hard but we have to look at the good things. I have no words to describe how I feel when I watch this video but all I can say to myself is if she can do it I can do it too. What an amazing story.

Thank you Mormonmessage.com for sharing so many amazing videos and stories.

<3 Pao


No comments:

Post a Comment