Sunday, August 4, 2013

A new Chapter In My Life !

I am not sure where to begin since its been so long since I actually post something. Lets beginning with the fact that I finally graduate from college with a Business major and emphasis in finance. I have to say that it was a long journey but it was one of the best experience. The feeling of accomplishment and just knowing that i was able to finish something that i put my mine, is an AMAZING feeling. 
During my last semester I was taking 16 credits working 20 hours a week and I was in my 3rd trimester. At first I was not sure if I would be able to do it but thanks to My Heavenly Father I was able to finish my last semester with four A and two B+. In addition, out of the Business management department 5 student were elected to received the Newel K. Award and I was one of them. 

Here is the picture with most of my professors and the five students that were selected. 




Now to the best part of my life !!!! On monday july 22 @ 5:50 am Zoey Love Crane was born. I cant believe I am a mom, nine months felt like forever but now that i go back and think about it the nine months, i cant even remember what i did or even the pain that i went through. 

So on saturday july 20 at 4 am my contraction started . I was able to control them for two days. My contraction were 5-6 min but when i call the hospital they told me they will like them between 2-3 min  so i didnt go to the hospital until sunday night. My mom got here sunday and we went on a 3 mille walk by the temple and by the time i got back i knew it was time to go to the hospital. 




I check in into the hospital they put me in a room and they started all the process. Because the baby was so low the nurse was not able to tell me how dialed i was so she call the doctor. 30 min later Dr. Merrith came in and told me i was dilated almost at 7 and ask me why i didnt come in early. I told him my contraction were not between 2-3 like the nurse wanted. After he check me he  broke my water which was extremely uncomfortable but not to painful. Then we waited for almost four hours and at 4 am i started pushing for an hour and 40 min almost two. I didnt feel much pain because i got the epidural which save my life. I cant believe i was going to go into labor without the epidural what was i thinking. managing contraction with breathing and yoga helps a lot and I  was able to do it for two days but the actually labor there was no way. 
I have to say that it was one of the most amazing experience and I will do it again and again but i hate the recovery. Every one prepares woman for the labor but not for the recovery. 
I have to say that recovery suck and sucks and I hate it and I still do. Breast feeding is more painful that actually labor like i said i will do labor over recovery. I wish someone had told me to prepare for recovery mentally, emotionally and physical. I was extremely sensitive to everything that was happening to me and cry for everything. 

After everything I went through I have the most amazing loving little girl and I love her. Here are some picture 











and This one is my favorite picture ..... every time i see it this picture i realize how bless i am for having the opportunity to raise one of Heavenly Father children and it give me motivation to do the my best for her. 

now that I am free from school, blogging and been a mom is my full time job. So I will be posting more often. =)

1 comment: