Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Three Years Ago Today !

Today three years ago Dallin Ask me to married him. It is amazing to me how fast times goes by. That day when he propose I though I loved him with all my heart and that is why I said YES to him, but now I love him even more how is that possible??
 Saying Yes to Dallin has and is been one of my best decision in my life. My life change and I could not be happier. Like any marriage we had our trials  and we continue to have them but does trials make us stronger as a couple and after the trial is done we seem to love each other even more. I am grateful that Heavenly Father  put Dallin in my life and I am also grateful that I married my best friend and after three years my love for him continues to grow.

Here are some pictures from three years ago






It is crazy to think that three years ago I said yes and now we have been married for 2 1/2 years and we have a daughter that pulls her hair when she is starving ..... she is the best daughter when she is feed but if i dont giver her food this is what happens. 


so to help her come down grad-mom thought her to hold her own binky  


I have to say that bringing a child to this world is a lot harder than I though it was going to be but very rewarding specially when she starts to sleep more than 3 hours =) 




No comments:

Post a Comment