Saturday, August 10, 2013

A New Trial ...

So as I had mention before recovery had been hard specially the breastfeeding part, but guess what friends I can breastfeed her and it doesnt hurt anymore! She still want to eat every 2-3 hours but when I am tire i just give her a bottle.  So after almost three weeks she can take a bottle and I can breastfeed her I feel accomplish. 
 But as many mom's know once you get good a something there is another trial that we have to over come. My next trial as a mom is having her sleeping more than three hours.  I cannot seem to get her to sleep more than three hours and at night she is wide awake and in the day she wants to sleep she defiantly has her days and night mixed up. This coming week she will be three weeks and I have decided that is time to train her, so if you have any tips to how to train new borns to sleep through the night please please dont hesitate to share them with me. 

I have to say that I am bless to have a cute little girl, my mom and husband supporting me. Being a mom is not as easy as I though it was going to be. I though being pregnant was hard but man pregnancy is nothing compare to raising a newborn.


                                              Here are some pictures of her second week.





No comments:

Post a Comment