Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Practice, Celebration, Dedication: Temple Blessings in El Salvador



The dedication of the Salvador Temple really touch me. Seeing this video really made me think how bless I am in my life. I was able to have the temple about five minutes from my home growing up and never knew the importance of the temple until I got married and seal with the hubby. I know how important the temple is in my life. My best memory was seeing my parent with me the day that I got married and knowing that they believe in the same things and that they know the importance of the temple. I am sooooo bless and seeing this video made me realize how amazing the Gospel is and how I wish everyone knows what I know. I can't wait until the dedication of the Rome temple. I wish and hope that maybe some day I will have the opportunity to attend that temple . I rejoice for the people of the Salvador, the temple is a blessing to me and to the people of the Salvador.


much <3 Pao

No comments:

Post a Comment