Thursday, December 22, 2011

Finally, it is over !



Ok, after having the most stressful two weeks with finals, moving, cleaning, and packing, it is finally over. I can now relax for two more weeks before I start school and work all over again. I guess that is life, right? This past semester was the worst semester i've had in the past three years of college. I don't know what happened. Maybe I was lazy, maybe I didn't put forth enough effort, or maybe I am just tired of my major. Anyways, that is school... On another note, we decided to move to another apartment within the same complex, but on the top floor (which is just a bit bigger than the one we had). I think it was the worst decision of my life. I had to clean two apartment because the people that were in the apartment we moved into didn't really clean and we had to clean ours because we didn't want to get charged for not cleaning it. In a few words: I HATE MOVING !!!!! I am never doing that again. In the past two days we had 7 hours of sleep, so it is now time to relax!!!

We are now in Washington with Dallin's family and we are super excited for Christmas and New Years. I already have my new years resolution list ... whew. I will be posting the list at the end of this week.

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great weekend

much <3 Paola 

No comments:

Post a Comment