Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Goals !



ok so tomorrow at 12:00 Am is the beginning of new year and here are my personal goals. 2011 year was one of the best years I've had for sure. I got married, was promoted in my job, and I finish my first semester as a Junior in college. I am taking 3 classes this winter semester even though is my off track semester I need to graduate in 3 semester I need to be done with school.....

Anyways here is my 2012 Goal list

1) Train for another triathlon. I need to get back in shape and lose the 10 pounds i've gain since i've being married. ( The triathlon is in august)
2) in the next 4 months that Dallin and I will have off we would be going to the temple once a week. ( it really helped us last winter)
3) Read scripture more often not only as a couple but my self.
4) Increase my Follower in my blog and make it better to increase my earnings.
5) Raise my GPA since last semester was the worst I've ever done.
6) I really want to learn how to crocheay
7) I will be adding more to the list for sure.....


Here are my top goals
Hope everyone has their new years goals.

Much <3 Pao 

No comments:

Post a Comment