Friday, December 9, 2011

December ...

I can't believe is december. This year went by so fast that I cant even imagine that in a month and 10 days Dallin and I will be marry for a YEAR. crazy huh ? Dallin and I were support to fly for orlando but the plan change. Its funny how much we plan and plan things always go different that what you have plan. We are excited to go to Washington, it is defiantly cheaper for us and its always super fun spending time with the Crane's . My family will drive up to bring my sister car so I will get to see them, hopefully they will get to stay with us for long enough to spend some quality time with us. =)
Last week of school, and I have to much to get done. Projects, homework's exams, research paper ughh I am going to go crazy. anyways I put together some christmas decoration for the door all by my self well with the help of Melissa lol . I am so proud of my work because I am not a very creative person but it turn out really well. Here is the picture.

what do you guys think? 

Hope everyone has a great weekend. 
<3 Pao 

No comments:

Post a Comment