Sunday, December 4, 2011

ugly sweater p@rty !

So, Saturday our ward had a Christmas party and the theme was "ugly sweaters." Dallin and I didn't feel like we had any ugly sweaters so we decided to go the DI. It seems that everyone got their sweaters from the DI and we were late to get ours. We luckily found a couple ones that were ugly enough to use to go to the party. We were not the winners so I guess ours were not ugly enough. lol
I really enjoyed the activity. Dallin and I helped make a blanket for kids that were in need. Even though we were not the best one at doing it,  we still did it with love. Here is our ugly sweater picture. 



Oh did I mention???  this I may go crazy this week... I have so much to get done for finals and project i really don't think I will be able to get everything done on time. Let hope and pray that the Lord will give me a hand this week. =)

Hope everyone had and amazing weekend and good luck with your finals !

<3 Pao

No comments:

Post a Comment