Friday, September 23, 2011

To much Work !



Second week of school and I am super overwhelmed. Taking 16 credit, working doing my internship and being a wife. It is so hard to manage my time with all of the things i have to get done. Oh did I mention that I will be part of the CEO Business group. We would be traveling to Dallas for a business convention and I am still deciding weather I should do it or not. It sounds like a lot of fun and it would be great in my resume the only thing is that with so much I have to get done i don't know if it would be to overwhelming. Anyways I am super excited about conference for some reason I am really looking forward for this one, the only bad thing is that I have POV that Sunday morning witch mean that I will miss have of the second day. =/ I love my job but sometimes is stressful and it sucks to have to work some of the Sundays. The good thing is that I get 40% as a discount so I get to buy more for less. I LOVE shopping but i have to control it before i get addicted.

Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend.
P.S Hayley & Taylor good luck tomorrow at the temple.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment