Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Zumba !

Ok so my sister told me that zumba was addicting ... I believer her. I had done zumba classes back at home but It wasn't as popular as it is now . I have being attending the BYUI zumba classes and I love it. I want to get really good at it some maybe I can teach the girls in my ward. This morning I was so sore that I couldn't move thats how good the class was.
Today the zumba class was good but not as good as the girl from yesterday. The girl from today thought her first class , and I am super proud of her she did great for being her first time. The other girl in the other hand, was amazing you can tell she is done zumba for a long time.
Anyways it is a great class, take the time if you have a chance to go to one of the classes.
like they say in zumba " ditch the workout... join the party!"

<3 pao

No comments:

Post a Comment