Saturday, September 17, 2011

mudmayhem Obstacle course



So today, BYUI-daho had a mud obstacle course for everyone from 10 am to 2 pm. Dallin and I decided to do it and it was a lot of fun. We dragged my sister along with us so that she could take pictures, but when we got there we found out that we had to have a team of 3 people. So my sister ended up doing it with us. It was super muddy and painful too, but I figured that I don't get to be in the mud very often so I had to do it.
Here are some fun pictures...


Leap frog

our friends from our ward Aaron and Ronnie


I don't remember what I was saying, but it makes me look tough.


This was when we were clean. lol

Overall, we had a great Saturday. After the mud race, I went shopping and spent 100 dollars .... Dallin wanted to kill me, but he understood that I work in a clothing retail store and I have to be in style. After we got back from shopping, we cleaned, and took a nap. Later, at 6pm, we had a ward BBQ which was a lot of fun. We got to know new people and mingle with old friends.
Anyways, I will post the new outfits this week.

<3 Pao

No comments:

Post a Comment