Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to School !


So today was our first day of school and let me tell you... I was not ready (mentally). I love to learn and I always get super exited to go back to school, but this semester I was not. Maybe is because I am so close of finishing school and my classes are all major classes which are 3 times harder. I am scare about this semester with my grades. I can not effort to do bad. Anyways I like all of my classes so far, I just know I will have a lot of busy work. I am taking a entrepenurship class which I am super exited. My goal in life is to open a business, so hopefully this class would help me gather all of the skills I need. This past week was crazy. I help move my sister and my sister in law, we got our books for our classes, food and the extra things that they need it for they dorms and their apartment. I love having my sister here with me, she makes me laugh all the time.
On saturday we played football with our ward for about two hours and they next day, Dallin and I could not get up.=/ lol (that is how bad we need to get back in shape) It was so hot that after we finished playing football that we also decided to go bridge jumping and it was amazing.
Anyways wish me luck in school.

<3 Pao

No comments:

Post a Comment