Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I 'm back !



Ok so it been a long time that I have not post anything in my blog. Its been a year and so much has happened. I got married, was promoted as a manager, and I am 3 semesters away of finishing collage crazy huh. Life has beed great working hard, having fun with my husband, going to school and hanging out with family. I love marriage life, I don't have to move my stuff or pack and the best part no roommates only my best friend. It is my sister first sem

ester and I have been helping her set up all of her stuff. Its is crazy how fast time goes by, my sister is in collage and I am almost done with collage. Anyways my goal for this semester is to actually keep up with my blog. To be honest, the reason why I don't do it very often is because I suck at spelling and Dallin hates correcting my grammar. But I decided that I don't care if I am not the best at spelling, I am going to post my life in these blog. =)

Monday was my sis Bday and we went to rigby lake, made her a huge cake and singed her Happy Bday. Here are some pic.

Goal: Post my road trips, new recipes, and my new outfits and of course the crazy stories in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment