Monday, August 2, 2010

$UMM3R T!M3....


Finally school finished and it was time for summer. Kellianne, a good friend of mine, came to Rexburg for a weekend with her boyfriend and it was a lot of fun. We went to monkey rock, had dinner, went to a movie, and took a trip to the Idaho Falls temple. It was an amazing time with her. We had an amazing experience at the temple. We have never been to a temple that is as beautiful as the one in Idaho Falls. We immediately felt the sprit as we stepped into the temple and that was when we knew that driving 45 min to get to the temple (including getting lost) was worth it. After the temple, we went to the Monkey Rock and had a picnic.
After Kelli left back to provo on monday, my new roommates (which, by the way, I love them) and went bridge jumping and I loved it. I was so scared that it took me at least 30 minutes before I could jump. I also jumped wrong instead of jumping straight into the water and suffered the consequences. As a result of jumping to the side, I recieved a huge bruise on my right leg. (it was worth it though=))
Anyways, so far, everything is good, I am taking an online class, trying to find a job, and spending time with the love of my life, Dallin. By the way the 29th of july was our 10 month Anniversary. I truly love him and he is very sweet to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment