Friday, July 23, 2010

Spring Semester is Over !

So this semester went by so fast that I can't even remember what I did. I love being back in Rexburg, but I miss my family and wish I was going back home to see them. I spent a lot of time studying and also time with Dallin. Classes were not hard at all this semester and I had a lot of time on my hands. I wish that I would had done better in my classes, especially in Spanish. So I am staying here in rexburg for the summer break and I still don't have a job. I have applied at over 6 different places and nothing has come up. It is so hard to find a job in rexburg because it is so small and there are too many people in a small town. Anyways, school is over so now I'll have more time to go running, biking and to the lake. Let's hope I can find a job so I can be productive while Dallin is working everyday from 9-5 every day =(. Anyways, everything is great and I am glad school is over. It was about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment