Wednesday, August 11, 2010

PR0P0$@L ! 8-7-10






I am engaged! Dallin Proposed last saturday and I couldn't believe it. That whole week, Dallin was acting really weird and he was not as loving as I usually know him to be. When I asked him what was going on he just told me he had a lot on his mind. I was a little worried because I didn't know what was going on with him. Anyways, the week passed and he told me he waned to take me on a picnic to Mesa Falls. When Saturday came, I ended up going to the temple with my roommates and shopping in Idaho Falls. We had an excellent time. When I came back, I got ready, he picked me up, and we drove for 25 min until we reached our destination. Mesa Falls is located at a higher elevation and it contains lower and higher areas. I loved the place and it was very beautiful. Anyways, he set up the picnic and he got me wheat bread for my sandwhich along with my favorite drink. We decided to lay the blanket out on the table and lay on it side by side for a little bit since there were no patches of grass to lay on. The whole time, he was repeatedly asking me if I wanted to go see the water fall. (so in my mind I figure he was going to propose by the water fall) We decided to go see the water fall and we took a lot of pictures around it. When we finished, we went back to the picnic area. Since he didn't propose at that time, I figured that he was not going to do it that day. By the time we got to the picnic area, it looked like it was going to rain, so I told him we needed to start packing up th picnic items. He then told me that he forgot the desert and that he would be back. while I was finishing packing, I turn around and he was coming towards me with two roses and a large cake. By that time, I was already crying. One of the flowers said "for my best friend" and the other one said "for the one I love." He opened up the cake and on the cake it said "Te quieres casar con migo?" which meant "will you marry me" in spanish. I was then crying more and more and I behind the tears, I asked him if he knew what that meant lol. He then cut out the middle of the cake, pulled out a ring box, opened it up, and asked me if I would marry him. All that I did was continue to cry. By the time I had finished crying, he asked me if that meant yes and I responded "YES!" It was one of the best days I had experienced in my life. I love him so much and I can't wait to grow old with him. It has been the most amazing 10 months. I know that planning the wedding is going to be crazy, but I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment