Friday, August 17, 2012

Monkey Rock with my Mom !

On monday we took my mom to Monkey rock. She saw a picture of us at Monkey rock two years ago and she wanted to go. We had a lot of fund but she was to scare to get in it really far because it was to cold.
here are some of the pictures that we took....
My sweet mom 


The girls !




My sweet hubby 

and The beautiful waterfall 

After three or four hours we came back had an amazing dinner 
here is !

Salmon with Mango on top , Colombia Rice, Broccoli and Cucumbers 

after our amazing dinner my sister and her friend Peter took my mom to go shutting. Here are some of their pictures. 




 They also went to the temple and took some pictures there. 

It was an amazing week with my mom. She left tuesday and my sister left wednesday. I miss the already so much. I am a bit nervous for my sister she will be flying to chine on the 24. Super Happy for her but extremely nervous . I wish her the best ! 

Anyways hope your week is as much fun as mine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment