Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mesa Falls where Dallin Proposed to me !

The next place we took my mom to explore was Mesa Falls where Dallin took me an ask me to married him. Two years ago the seven of August he ask to be his wife and I could had not been happier. There is been times were we want to kill each other but most of the times we enjoy each other company I guess that is marriage right ??? . Dallin and I have been very fortunate to have great jobs while attending collage and families that have helps us in our marriage to make it the way it is. I am also grateful for the church and for the blessing that the Lord has giving us. 
Anyways here are some of the pictures we took ... 





Girls Time!!!





I love my sister !!!



It is amazing to me how fast times goes by.... I love my family and I love my hubby. 
P.S september 28 we would be 3  years of been together crazy huh ? 

This was my weekend how was yours ??? 



No comments:

Post a Comment