Sunday, August 12, 2012

The perfect Weekend with my MOMMY !

Last monday my mom surprise my sister and I by coming to see us a week before my sister leaves to China to study. It has been an amazing week. It was so good seeing her , its been a year and six months that I had not seen her (since we got married). She was extremely generous with us. She bought us $200 dollars of groceries, redecorate our home and bought us a mirror new towel, a new blanket to replace my Mickey and many more things. I am so grateful for her. 
We decided to take her on a adventure to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and Jackson hole. Here are some our pictures. 
Our matching shirts !

Grand Teton 

Dallin took the picture and missed the Y .... 



Old faithful 




I cant believe I put this picture 





We had an amazing time at Yellowstone and Grand Teton. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did this past weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment