Sunday, August 26, 2012

Our Mini Vacation =)

Dallin and I usually like to take a mini vacation right before we start school in the Fall. We didn't have the chance to go to Washington to camp with his family because of my work, but I was able to take some days off to come down to Utah and go to Lagoon and Seven Peaks. At my work, we get points every day after 60 calls. I had over 4500 points and I decided I didn't want to pay for Lagoon tickets since they are $45.00 dollars a person, so I got them with my points =) I was very happy because we had been wanting to go for a while, but we just didn't want to spend the money on tickets.

Let me tell you how our week went. Thursday we drove to Salt Lake City to go to Seven Peaks at around 11 am. Once we got there, we found out that the parks were only open from 4-8 pm and we were very irritated. Anyways, we ended up going out to lunch with Melissa, my sister in-law. Then we went to the new City Creek Mall and went shopping.... Something we should have never done. We always manage to spend more than we should. lol From 4-8, we went to Seven Peaks and it was amazing. I don't have pictures because they are on my camera, but I'll put them up on Tuesday when we get back.

Friday, we woke up and drove to Farmington, since that is were Lagoon is located and we had a blast. We went on ALL of the rides and by the time we finished I was ready to throw up. I felt dizzy and there was no way I could ride any other roller coster or slide at Lagoon Beach.
 Here are some of the pictures






It was an amazing day full of rides and lots of fun! 

After the park, we went to a Chinese restaurant and let me tell you, it was amazing!!!!!! we ate so much that I felt so sick after. 
Our night also consisted of camping out outside under the stars with Melissa, Sam, Hannah, Julia (Mel's old roommate). It was a lot of fun 
Here is the last part of our day. 

What an amazing day. 
Anyways, I hope you guys had as much fun as I did with my husband and family 




2 comments:

  1. Lagoon and City Creek - could there be a more awesome date night?? How cool. I guess it would have been better if 7 peaks wasn't closed though...

    Happy Monday!

    P.S. Weekly instagram link-up on my blog today, in case you have 20 seconds and want to join this post to the party :)

    http://liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com/2012/08/instalife-link-up_27.html

    ReplyDelete