Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Spring Semester is Over...

Hey everyone, its been a long time since I have posted something new on my blog, but its because I've been crazy busy. Let me update you on what is going on in my life. First, I survived this semester of college. This semester I was involved with the IBC (Integrated Business Core) program at BYU-Idaho. It was based on four classes including marketing, finance, operations, and organization. We were put into teams of 15 people and we had to come up with a business, ask for a loan, and run the business for 3.5 months. This semester has definitely been one of the best semesters for me. It was a lot of work, but I felt like I learned more than my past semesters. I ended up with four As and one B+ and I am very happy with my grades and my efforts.
Let me show you the business that my team came up with. 


We made over $4700 in revenue and over $ 1500 dollars in profit. I love the business and I love how much I learned to actually start a business and run it. 
I am glad this semester is over and now I am ready for summer !!!! 

Hope everyone is doing well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment