Friday, July 27, 2012

My sister is a US Citizen !!

So,  yesterday we drove 4.5 hours to Boise so my sister can pledge to become a US Citizen. It was a really neat experience and I am so proud of her. Both my parents and my sister are US citizen now except me .... ugh the paperwork takes so long and we have to study for a test and then you have an interview is just such a long process. I know I have to do mine pretty soon because my permanent resident is going to expire next year. Anyways here are some of the pictures we took. 




It was a very long trip for just 45 min but I can say that it was worth it. I have to thanks my parent for the amazing work they have done for us to be here in this country. They work so hard for this moment and for that I have to thank them. I love them so much and there work is paying off. Good luck Caro in China !!!!! 

oh I for got to mention that WE WON A HELMET !!! for a motorcycle that we dont have yey !!! 
We are selling it so if anyone is interesting let me know please ! 

here is what it looks like . 


Hope everyone is having an amazing summer ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment