Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day !!!!

Valentine's Day was very successful this year for Dallin and I. Usually Dallin is the one that make all of the effort to make it romantic,thoughtful, and special for me, but this year I decided that it was my turn to make it special for him. I think it was an effort of both of us this year. =)
Tuesday morning Dallin woke up at 6:30 AM and made me breakfast. Eggs, hash-brown, sausage, orange juice with some fruit and a yogurt. On the table he had a teddy bear with some flowers, balloons a  card and chocolates. I have told him not to worry about it making anything because it was my turn to make it special for him, but he still did it. (I have an AMAZING HUSBAND) 

Here is the picture.

While Dallin was working I had plenty of time to decorate the room for him. I got the idea to put a sign in the wall  "will you be my valentine?" and then I got him chocolates, a little bear, an a card. I decorated the bed with rose petals to try it to make it more romantic. 
Here is the pictures 


I also made him some nice dinner something completely different. 
I made pork and I wrapped around bacon with potatoes and broccoli. 


I had an amazing day and I hope everyone did too full of  LOVE and JOY !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment