Friday, February 10, 2012

Thanks fire departmemt

Ok the funnies thing happen to Dallin and I today. Every morning we go down and turn on the car, so that when I need to go drop of Dallin to work it is warm. Well today the Larson's decided to drive so I didn't have to take Dallin, but my keys are were in the car. So I told him to bring them up because I have work today. Because he was so lazy, he decided to throw the keys to me, BAD IDEA !!! He end up throwing  them so hard that they land in the roof.
We didn't have any other option but to call the fire department. When I called the fire department i felt so stupid. The guy ask me if Dallin was mad at me and if that was the reason why he throw the keys to the roof . He also ask me if my husband would be mad if they came down to help me. LOL
"We were not fighting Sir" that was my answer ....  I could not stop laughing what a day.
They were so nice that I think I am going to bake some cookies and take it to them.



Once again Thank you fire department for helping me rescue my keys!!!!!


2 comments: