Sunday, January 29, 2012

We Made It One Year !!!

So January 20, 2012, Dallin and I had our one year anniversary. It is amazing how fast that year went by. You know when people say that the first year is the hardest? Well, if you were to ask me I would say it wasn't so bad, but if you were to ask Dallin, he would tell you that it was a challenge. LoL
It is amazing how different we are, but I think that is what has kept us going strong. I love being married and it is definitely the best choice I have ever made.

For our anniversary, we went to Outback Steakhouse. It was something that we would have never been able to afford if it wasn't for the gift card that Dallin's mother and father gave us for Christmas. I had a lobster with some stake and broccoli. Dallin also had a 16 oz stake with some fries. One of the best meals that we've had yet.

After dinner we came back home and had a pice of the cake that was frozen for a year from our Utah reception. It tasted terrible but it was something we defiantly need it to do it.

Here are some pictures =)






Ok so I wasn't going to put this video but I decided that it is who I am and I guess I am not embarrassed to share this with you guys. 





It was an amazing day. One thing I can say that marriage is hard but when you have the Lord in your side an your obeying His commandment life is peaches and cream.

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Doesn't a year go by so fast?? It seems like yesterday that I saw you guys at your wedding reception and that I saw when you guys first started dating! You two are amazing and I wish you both happiness!!

    ReplyDelete