Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas 2011 with the Cranes

Ok its been so long since I post something in my blog. To be honest I stared the year sick with the stomach flue, then I got a cold for a week then I got a pink eye (which I still have). First two week of the new year was not  very nice for me. I also just wanted to take a break. I was becoming addicted to blogging and Facebook that I decided that I need it to have that addiction under control.

Well Christmas was a lot of fun. We end up going to Washington for 2 weeks. We have about 20 people in the house. Pretty much all of Dallin's sister and brother with their kids. It was an amazing time . We played games we did the nativity, we cooked and made home made ginger bread house form Pinterest Look Here. Anyways it was a really great time except everyone got the stomach flue =(. I don't want to ever go through that again.

Well for Christmas my hubby got me my UGGs (grey) boots that I wanted so bad. My mom got me 3 sweaters a scarf and a grey coat to match my boots. =) It was everything I wanted for christmas ... I guess I was a good girl because Santa got me everything I wanted for christmas ! 

Here are some pictures from Christmas














Hope everyone had an amazing christmas an Sorry for posting Christmas pictures so late. 



2 comments:

  1. YOu and your husband are a cute couple! Loved looking at your pics!

    xo.Britt
    The Magnolia Pair

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! how long have've you been married ?

      Delete