Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving day !

So Dallin's sister Melissa and Brother Tyler drove down from Utah to spend thanksgiving day with us and Dallin's aunt Gina. We had so many people that I kind of felt bad for gina. We try our very best to help her out making the dishes but there is only so much we could do. Dallin's family have a tradition on making apple turkey's. The only ingredients you need  are apples, gummies, tooth pick and being creative. Tyler Dallin's brother was very creative with his apple turkey. Here are some picture. 










Did I mention that I didn't have enough time to take pictures of all of them because i was so busy eating the delicious turkey dinner..;p. we are missing hannah's turkey trent and Melissa's. Also  I forgot to mention that we also had a couple from our ward Rone and Aaron that came to dinner with us... It was so much fun having them with us and the best part is that we got to know them even better and let me tell you the are awesome. Here are some of the pictures we took. 




What an amazing day we had and the best part I have to say that it was the food. I think I gain 50 pounds that day for sure. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. 

<3 Pao

No comments:

Post a Comment