Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nursery


        So today at church, I got to share my testimony about my calling. I am one of the nursery teachers and I love my calling. I love kids and I love teaching them the gospel. Being part of the nursery has blessed my life and its been helping me to prepare for when I have my own kids. It is amazing to me how these kids that are about 18 months to 2 years can teach me so much about my Heavenly Father. I have gained so much love for these kids that I can't even imagine how much more I will love my own kids. This reminds me of an experience I had about six months ago. Dallin's sister Rebecca had her 4th girl and we went to see her. When I saw Jane, I immediately fell in love with her. This made me realize if I have such love for this little girl I can't even imagine the love that Heavenly father has for us. I know how much Heavenly Father loves me and how much this Gospel has bless my life and how happy it has made me. I know the Church of Jesus Christ is true and I know that we have a living prophet. I love the Book of Mormon and I know its true. I love sharing the Gospel which brings me great happiness and I also love nursery.


much <3 Pao

No comments:

Post a Comment